- Version naming convention change to use R (release) instead of M (Milestone), to signify that releases are stable.
- More fixes for use of code blocks in event handlers (similar to Issue 102 )
- Fixed Issue 115 : EventHandlerDelegate#filterEvent should allow to remove created filters.
- Resolved Issue 118 : Add scaladoc root page.
- Resolved Issue 117 : Remove obsolete build files and documentation.
- Resolved Issue 120 : Scene is missing two constructors.
- Some code changes to support Scala 2.11 stricter compiler.
- Resolve Issue 116 - move settings from project/build.scala to build.sbt
- Remove “sbt-idea” plugin since IDEA can now import SBT projects directly.
- SBT is ScalaFX official build system, drop outdated Gradle and Maven files. It is difficult to maintain multiple build system support.
- Fixed Issue 121 : Build script has some not needed resolvers.
- Update ScalaTest? to v.2.1 - mostly to support testing in Scala 2.11
Tested with Java 1.7.0 u51. All changes mentioned above. Binaries are released for Scala 2.9.3, 2.10, and 2.11.0-RC1.
Tested with early release Java 1.8.0 b129 (final release preview of Java 8). All changes mentioned above plus:
- Improvements to TriangleMeshDemo
- DrawMode, CullFace are now using Scala naming convention for constants.
- Resolved Issue 92 : SFX-8: Add wrapper for TextFlow and added TextFlowDemo.
- Resolved Issue 99 : add wrappers for new classes in javafx.scene.layout: Background, BackgroundFill, BackgroundImage, BackgroundPosition, BackgroundRepeat, BackgroundSize, CornerRadii, BorderImage, BorderRepeat, BorderStroke, BorderStrokeStyle, BorderWidths.
Binaries are released for Scala 2.10. Scala 2.11.0-RC1 cannot compile current ScalaFX SFX-8 code yet.
For downloads visit ScalaFX on Sonatype.