ScalaFX 8.0.60-R9 was tested against JavaFX 8.0u60. This is primarily compatibility upgrade (for new JavaFX 8.0u60 API) and bug-fix release.
Compatibility braking changes:
- Issue #208: Support changes in Java 8 u60 API -
New features and improvements:
- Issue #188: Add helper methods for adding buttons.
- Issue #192: Add wrappers for
Dragboardmethods added in JavaFX 8.
- Issue #189:
TableView.columnResizePolicydoes not accept
- Issue #190: Convenience methods for Clipboard assignment don’t work. See examples of usage in new ScalaDoc.
- Issue #193: Method
Clipboard.Filesshould start with lower case
- Issue #197:
MultipleSelectionModel.selected*methods should return ScalaFX
- Issue #199:
TableColumnshould allow assignment of predefined cell factories.
- Issue #205: Calling
localToSceneTransformresults in StackOverflow exception.
- Issue #214: Infinite recursion in
scalafx.scene.Node#snapshot(callback, params, image).
- Issue #215: Incorrect assignment in
To use ScalaFX add following to your SBT:
libraryDependencies += "org.scalafx" %% "scalafx" % "8.0.60-R9"