ScalaFX 8.0.92-R10 was tested against JavaFX 8.0u92. It is contains some new features and bug-fix release. Scala 2.10, 2.11, and 2.12 are supported.
Compatibility braking changes:
- Issue #107: Remove code that was deprecated before release of ScalaFX 1.0.0 M1
New features and improvements:
- Issue #218: Missing access methods in JFXApp
- Issue #232: Wrap missing
- Issue #210: Add
- Issue #69: SFX-8:
- Issue #184:
ObservableBuffer.Changehas no generic type parameters, while the majority of its children do.
- Issue #217: NPE when calling
- Issue #219:
- Issue #220: Scene’s
onMouseDrag*setters have incorrect type parameters,
- Issue #221: Some type constraints in methods using
jfxe.EventHandlerarguments have incorrect variance.
- Issue #222: Some setter are defined with
- Issue #233: Problem with
- Issue #236: Importing
scalafx.Includes._breaks cellFactory creation.
To use ScalaFX add following to your SBT:
libraryDependencies += "org.scalafx" %% "scalafx" % "8.0.60-R10"